Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Define relationships on remote MS SQL server 2000?

Using Microsofts SQL Server Management Studio Express, is it possible to
define relationships between tables?
My database is hosted by my domain hosting company. I can connect to their
server and modify my tables without an issue, but I can't see how to relate
the tables.
Unfortunately, MS SSMSE can't find the local or online helpfiles.
Thanks!Hi
Have you checked out "Creating and Modifying FOREIGN KEY Constraints"
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms177463(SQL.90).aspx
John
"Noozer" <dont.spam@.me.here> wrote in message
news:%23dKACg4YGHA.4248@.TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Using Microsofts SQL Server Management Studio Express, is it possible to
> define relationships between tables?
> My database is hosted by my domain hosting company. I can connect to their
> server and modify my tables without an issue, but I can't see how to
> relate the tables.
> Unfortunately, MS SSMSE can't find the local or online helpfiles.
> Thanks!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment