Friday, March 9, 2012

Definitions

Hi,
I am wondering if someone can help me, I am trying to find very simple
definitions of what goes into the Control Flow and Data Flow Tabs in SSIS, I
have read a few explanations and it must be that I am not understanding the
definitions correctly as it sounds like you more or less put the same things
in both when I know that is not the case. I know that SSIS is a complete
re-write of the DTS system but if someone could describe the tabs in SSIS
with reference to DTS it would be great!
Any assistance would be much appreciated
Please check on this site... really good one and sister concern of old sqldts
site.
http://www.sqlis.com/
Thanks,
Sree
[Please specify the version of Sql Server as we can save one thread and time
asking back if its 2000 or 2005]
"harq" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am wondering if someone can help me, I am trying to find very simple
> definitions of what goes into the Control Flow and Data Flow Tabs in SSIS, I
> have read a few explanations and it must be that I am not understanding the
> definitions correctly as it sounds like you more or less put the same things
> in both when I know that is not the case. I know that SSIS is a complete
> re-write of the DTS system but if someone could describe the tabs in SSIS
> with reference to DTS it would be great!
> Any assistance would be much appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment