Sunday, February 19, 2012

Default value for boolean parameter

I am getting very frustrated with SRS! I am trying to set a default
value for a boolean parameter. I used a simple expression =False.
What happens is that then the parameter's True and False buttons grey
out on me. Why would that be? How do I set a default value?
Also, is there some way to get a checkbox instead of a True and False
option button?On Mar 8, 8:13 pm, Doogie <dnlwh...@.dtgnet.com> wrote:
> I am getting very frustrated with SRS! I am trying to set a default
> value for a boolean parameter. I used a simple expression =False.
> What happens is that then the parameter's True and False buttons grey
> out on me. Why would that be? How do I set a default value?
> Also, is there some way to get a checkbox instead of a True and False
> option button?
Never mind. In .net it greyed out. But when I put it out on srs it
wasn't.
If you know of a way to get a checkbox though instead of option
buttons, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment