Tuesday, March 27, 2012

delete builtin\administrators

Hi there
I delete the login buildin\administrator and now I can't use anymore SQL
Server Enterprise Manager.
Can somebody tell how to valid an other user or haw to recreate the account
buildin\adminstrators ?
I still have sa.
Thanks in advance
rmeuser@.free.frHi,
IN Enterprise manager, Right click above the server name and remove
registration. After that register the server again with SA user.
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"Ralf Meuser" <rmeuser@.free.fr> wrote in message
news:4030c1c4$0$20229$626a14ce@.news.free.fr...
> Hi there
> I delete the login buildin\administrator and now I can't use anymore SQL
> Server Enterprise Manager.
> Can somebody tell how to valid an other user or haw to recreate the
account
> buildin\adminstrators ?
> I still have sa.
> Thanks in advance
> rmeuser@.free.fr
>

No comments:

Post a Comment